ELTA MD UV DAILY SPF 40 (1.7OZ)
Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection SPF 40 with 9% Zinc Oxide. Light, sheer daily facial moisturizer with UV protection for the face, either alone or under makeup.
• Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection
• SPF 40 with 9% Zinc Oxide
• Light, sheer daily facial moisturizer with UV protection for the face, either alone or under makeup
• Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
• Hyaluronic acid to increase skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
• Noncomedogenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free and sensitivity-free
How to use:
- Apply EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 tinted sunscreens liberally to your face, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone,
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane
Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate,
Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylyisilane.